Handheld Laser Leaf Area Meter
Rapid and Non-Destructive. Perform non-destructive, high-resolution leaf measurements on living plants in any environment with this super lightweight tool.
Single-handed operation and unlimited data storage make the CI-203 perfect for the field or the lab.
Use the optional CI-203 Conveyor Attachment to achieve rapid measurements of numerous detached leaf samples, and export data later on for further analysis.
1. One-Touch Data—sweep the CI-203 over a leaf to yield seven measurement parameters: area, width, length, perimeter, shape factor, ratio, and void count
2. Non-destructive and multipurpose
3. Durable, lightweight, and intuitive
4. Graphic display of leaf outline for scan verification
5. GPS tagging to provide location data for each measurement
6. SD Card for data storage with virtually unlimited storage capacity
7. USB charging and data download
8. Rechargeable battery
9. Measures objects up to 150 mm (254 mm with conveyor) wide and 25 mm thick of virtually unlimited length
10. Conveyor Attachment (CI-203CA) is available for fast measurement in the field or lab
11. No user calibration required
12. Includes communication software, operational manual, and hard-shell carrying case
13. Agronomists use the CI-203 to measure response of corn leaf area across treatments.
14. Plant physiologists use the CI-203 to relate leaf shape characteristics to gas exchange measurements.
15. Ecologists use the CI-203 to measure leaf area of invasive species.