Dip Sampler, plunging siphon
Dip sampler for simple removal of liquid samples. Good view due to transparent tubes. Upper end with reflux valve, lower end with ball valve.
- Insert the dip sampler slowly into the liquid with the valve open.
- Close valve.
- Pull the dip sampler back and take out the sample.
Point sample/bottom sample
- Insert the dip sampler to the targeted point/to the ground with closed valve.
- Open the valve – the liquid flows in.
- Close the valve.
- Pull out the dip sampler, take out the sample.